Monday 22 February 2010

Snow, bloody Snow!!!

I wish the frickin snow would piss off!! I am going to see Lady Gaga at the O2 in London on Friday and I will actually cry if it hinders my night!! Grrrrr, or rather Brrrrrrr!

So this weekend saw me on a fashion shoot with my beautiful, lovely friends (I feel slightly bad for putting them through it! It was FREEZING but I hardly heard a peep from them! Thanks girls!!). Our toes nearly froze off, our shoes covered in mud and we even had an audience from a roof top but all in all was a success!
Afterwards we proceeded to drink copious amounts of Vino and Vodka and dance the night away! A great weekend to be had by all!

I shall be putting the photos up soon! Along with gig pics!

Last night I decided to watch Kids... for those of you who haven't seen it, (I recommend you do but have something happy and pretty on standby to watch after!!) it's a dark and unforgiving (Larry Clark) 90's film set in NYC about a skater boy (a very ugly, gangly boy, not the sort of person you would want to watch having sex etc!) who has HIV and goes around de-flowering young girls (and, in turn giving them HIV!)! It stars the ever so cool Chloe Sevigny and is worth watching for that reason alone!





A great film but it is one of those that you appreciate more the morning after!
I watched it years ago when I was a kid myself, it didn't have the same effect on me back then. This time it just reminded me of my own childhood debauchery (minus the HIV of course!!) and made me feel surprisingly grateful that I am no longer a kid!! It makes you think though...

No comments:

Post a Comment