Thursday 4 February 2010

Do not despair...

Do not fear! I am still very much alive! I have just had a hectic couple of weeks!

One dark night last week I ventured out into the world (to The Well, formerly known as Josephs Well in Leeds), to photograph and review Rolo Tomassi for Repeat Fanzine. A young math/spazzcore band, 'a what?' i hear you ask! A young, crazy, demented band basically! I do not think I have experienced such an intense gig! Apart from maybe when I saw the Libertines, post Pete :( at Leeds fest when I was high on pills! Kids, do not take drugs! They are bad! )!!
As I had a photo pass I was right at the front (actually there was no pit so I didn't really need one), so I was basically in the centre of the mosh pit! I was thrown and pushed around by 6ft men (well boys) and kicked in the head by crowd surfers! Despite all of this, and the massive painful bruises i received, I absolutely loved it!!
I shall upload the pics later and a link to the review (if it gets put on the site, it may be a pile of shit, my review that is!!).

Anyway... dinner is calling! Cottage cheese, salad and Sardines (whilst everyone else in the office eats Chinese!)! Mmmm yum (really, really NOT!)!



X

No comments:

Post a Comment