Tuesday 2 March 2010

Johnny be good...

Oh my! Did you see Johnny Depp and Tim Burton on Jonathan Ross this Friday gone  (iplayer it!! NOW!) ??! It was actual heaven!!! I am obsessed with Johnny and always have been!! Screw Robert Pattinson!! He has nothing on the Depp!

I am so obsessed that after watching Pirates of the Caribbean for the first time (first out of hundreds!) I actually thought I was a Pirate!! I was also secretly disapointed in any man I would meet for not being Jack Sparrow!! Ahhhh Jack!!




Quite possibly the coolest man alive (well at least in Pirate world and my head!)!!



Anyway, so back to J Ross.... it was amazingly perfect!!! I am also a HUGE fan of all things Tim Burton! The man is a genius!! 
I am ever so excited to see Alice in Wonderland and will be going this weekend!!


Watch the delightfully weird and wonderful duo for yourself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVjdgUdJODc   part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDV9jCv50sQ&feature=related  part 2





X

No comments:

Post a Comment