Friday 12 March 2010

Lesbian lovin'...

I am so excited yet so frustrated!! I REALLY need to watch Lady G and the big B's video for Telephone but I am stuck at work and the computer will not let me!! ARRRRRRRRH!
Here is a pictured I found.... this only frustrates me more. From what I heard it is 'epic'! And judging from this picture, rather naughty.



I do not smoke but I am very tempted to pop to the shop and buy some fags!! Not to smoke... instead I will recreate those glasses and wear them out tomorow night!!

Apparently she does a Madonna, circa Material Girl!! HOW excited am I! Very is the answer!!
AND Tarantino's 'Pussy Wagon' features!

Ah ha! I shall watch it on my iPhone. YES!


In other news....



Ewwwwwww! So grose. Eat a Big Mac Nadine!


And finally...


What a twat!

I do not understand his problem! His wife is gorgeous!! If he was not in one of the worlds biggest pop groups she wouldn't have even looked his way!!
Apparently she has walked out on him! Ha! Serves him bloody right!


Right.. back to the dullness that is work!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment