Wednesday 20 January 2010


Bonsoir!!


I am back! After minimal blog activity due to me celebrating my 26th birthday!! I feel I should be mature and sophisticated now, I did try this out on Friday eve... Accompanied by my (lovely/poor) boyfriend, I went to the theatre to see an English woman sing french songs whilst an English man played piano!! It was nice (nice is as good as it gets!) but about 10 minutes in I started to get fidgety and bored! As soon as it finished we rushed to the nearest bar and proceeded to get pissed!! Followed by Champagne, mmmm Champagne!! I then ate a whole Sea bass! It scared me slightly when it arrived as I was not expecting to have to look into its eyes whilst I devoured it's tasty meat!!

Anyway, back to the sophistication I should be exuding... it disappeared after half a bottle of Champers and is yet to return!!

Right, I am now going to read the latest Elle that I bought today, watch Coco before Chanel and enjoy a cold glass of vino (I am not working this week so I am allowed!) !

Tally ho!!
Oh and P.S... I dropped my IPhone in the gym today and the screen has completely smashed!! Serves me right for emailing whilst working out!!!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment