Thursday 21 January 2010

The perfect excuse...

I found a very interesting article yesterday, followed by another one today... Apparently pretty women 'anger more easily'!! I found this information very useful as I often find myself unable to control my anger and now have the perfect excuse!! Ha!! Its not just me... I have friends who are very pretty who also have a short temper!! NB I am not saying I find myself 'very pretty', just that I can use this evidence in my favour!! Read the article for yourself...




I then came across this article, courtesy of Grazia, that states that Blonde's are more aggressive than Brunettes and Red heads!! Although aren't Red heads supposed to be all fiery etc!?


Here is the link...




So all in all, Pretty Blonde's are getting a bit of hammering (or not, if aggression and anger are to be considered an attractive quality?! Hmm, perhaps not to the poor man on the receiving end because lets face it, it is the boyfriends who suffer the most!). On the other hand, the people making these scientific discoveries could be fat, ugly, balding women!!! Harsh but perhaps true?!


I wonder what Debbie Harry would make of all this...



No comments:

Post a Comment