Thursday 21 January 2010

They call me Mellow Yellow...

So it seems Yellow is to have it's moment this S/S! At first I shuddered, the immediate thought of trying to stylishly clash Yellow with my Blonde hair made me want to run for cover (into the safety of my Black Bodycon!!).
I then remembered I had purchased a lovely (more of a pastel) Yellow Tshirt from a pop up vintage shop just down the road (Imagine my joy as my boyfriend arrived back from the shop, not only with breakfast but with the news of a vintage shop 200 meters from my flat!!), so after said breakfast I popped down. Not only did I buy the tee but also a beautiful Polka dot umbrella! It hasn't rained since I bought it! Typical!!




I then remembered I already owned a Yellow and Black Polka dot tee, which I bought in a Leeds vintage shop the other year! I think I will wear this with skin tight, high waisted, dark blue jeans tomorrow night! With heels! I have made it my new years resolution to wear more heels! And more Lipstick (as opposed to just heavy black eye make up and DM's!)!



I REALLY love this cute, 60's-esque yet very modern mini!! Its by Holly Fulton and is apparently inspired by the Manhattan Skyline... ahhh, I love it even more!



Unfortunately I am not yet rich and cannot therefore purchase such a beautiful dress!! However, I will be purchasing a pair of Yellow Wayfarers!! Hopefully these beauties...











But if my purse will not stretch that far I shall just head down to Primark as they will no doubt have copies for 2 quid!! Oooh, I am very excited at the prospect of sunglasses shopping!!
Please note, I will not be wearing all of these at once!! Looking like a big banana is neither sexy nor cool!! Nor is this look below!! Wear Yellow with caution!! You've been warned...





No comments:

Post a Comment