Thursday 21 January 2010

Teaches of Peaches...

I was watching Loose Women yesterday (I am currently out of work, until Monday when I start yet another temp job whilst waiting to become rich/famous/both), Peaches Geldolf was one of their guests. I cant decide what I think of her, she acts like a stuck up dick yet I am still slightly fascinated by her (or maybe I just really want her life! Minus the overdoses and failed marriage!).
I watched a very interesting documentary, if you can call it that, where Ferne Cotton (who I actually really like!) met her in NYC. Peaches was just intentionally awkward and even admitted she likes awkwardness... hmm, attention seeker perhaps?!
Anyway this post is not to tell you what you already know but to share with you how much I loved her look! Her hair was long, flowing and Strawberry Blonde and accessorised with a bright Red headband with a bow (Bowband?) and matching lipstick!! It looked great against her pale skin!! This look clearly stuck with me as last night I actually dreamt about her wearing the exact same look!! Weird! I should also mention that in my dream she flirted with my boyfriend when I was sat right there! How rude!! I woke up this morning pissed off with my man! Ha!


I cannot find a picture of said look unfortunately! :( So here is one of her sporting a Slutty/Grungey look that I actually really like!!


Anyway, I have decided I want to dye my Blonde hair Strawberry Blonde / Orangey Red?! But I dare not as I cannot afford to go back blonde when I get bored (probably a day after knowing me!). So instead I am going to dye part of my fringe or something with a semi perm dye!


I shall let you know how that goes!!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment